Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tsunami

That is right, I now work at Tsunami Sushi Bar in Union Heights! It is awesome! After working at The Happy Sumo for 5 years, yes 5 years, I am no longer. Tsunami is awesome and a nice change of pace. I love all of the people I work with, especially because half of them are my lil' sisters' friends. It is great though. The food is more expensive, they have a better variety of fish.. for Peskatarians like me, and the management is so much better than the sumo! BTW.. a Peskatarian is someone who only eats fish and vegatables!

2 comments:

Hillary Corpuz said...

Hey Annie, I just saw your comment from forever ago on my blog on how to add links. Youll have to ask me on MSN messenger so I can explain it while I walk you through it. I barely figured it out. It's really not that hard though.

Amanda Jayne Dibb said...

So are you still teaching?