


I can't tell you how happy I am to not be teaching right now, especially in this 90 degree weather.. yuck. School isn't completely out though, I am still going to school to get my masters degree.
Well to catch you up on the past few months since I last blogged...
I am dating someone new... yes.. someone new. His name is Pierre, and is fabulous. He is a tattoo artist, so if you need some work, check out his shop called Edison Street Tattoo. I have been dating him for about three months. So far so good, but who knows what the future holds!!! I enjoy him very much. He has a son who is three years old, but doesn't live in Utah :(
So far I have biked a lot this summer, and started working at Mikado. I love Sushi, and I just can't seem to stay away from it. I work there three days a week, and at a tanning/hair salon four days a week. It is fun, but I always feel like I'm at work! And I still manage to be broke. eh, take the good times, and the bad I suppose.
I plan on traveling a lot this summer, and hiking, biking, and climbing. No more nonsense... I'm sick of not remembering good times! So here is to the positive and good clean fun... Let it be summer!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment