
Okay, I will start here... I'm going to dedicate my blog to my sobriety. I've made a promise to myself and God that I will not drink anymore because I have ruined my life, and hurt many people around me. I recently had a wake up call, okay, more like 50 wake up calls over the past year. It's about time I did something about it. I really doubt anyone is reading my blog, but it's good therapy for me to be writing in it. I took my last drink on the fourth of July, how patriotic, but I looked around at my surroundings and realized that I wasn't happy. I felt more sad than happy, and I don't like that feeling anymore. The only person that can change that feeling is me. Before I can be happy I have to realize that there is something I am powerless over, and that is Alcohol, my good little buddy. I have no power over alcohol, but I do have the power to not be around it anymore, and start making positive changes in my life. Seriously, with what I have spent on alcohol, I could buy a cute little house, go on a vacation, and not be dealing with car problems anymore. If I didn't drink I might still have a boyfriend, I might still have my family's trust and respect, I might not have a wreckless driving ticket on my record, I might actually be happy. So on the fourth of July that is where it ended. This blog is my journey towards sobriety, and if anyone wants to join me I encourage you to...
P.S. I bought a new awesome camera, so I will be documenting my life as a sober person. I'm determined to find other things to do then party my life away... I am almost 30 arrghh.
1 comment:
girlfriend! so proud of you! i know you can do it! let's have some sober fun!
Post a Comment