Saturday, July 19, 2008
AA
Well I recieved my first chip today. In AA you are given chips that are different colors to represent the length of your sobriety. The chip that I got was a white one which is the Serenity Chip. I have been sober for 15 days now. It is hard and kind of boring. The meetings that I have been attending are good, and I feel like I have a lot of support there. On monday I will start an Intensive Out Patient Therapy. I am going to A/D Phsycotherapy and looking forward to it. The counselor there is super awesome and I can't wait to work with her. Not much else is going on with me except I don't feel good today, flu or something. Well I will keep ya posted on my progress and recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I happened upon your blog and found it interesting. I too am a 6th Grade teacher that loves cycling. I have been questioning my alcohol consumption recently and found your blog to be very inspiring. I hope things work out for you. Best of luck teaching third grade this year. It does get easier after the first year!
Bryan Wyman
St. Louis, Mo
Post a Comment