Tuesday, July 22, 2008

IOP (Intensive Out Patient) ME!

18 Days... yahoo. Today was the second day of my intensive recovery. I absolutely love it, and would recommend it to anyone who has an addiction. My counselor Tammy is the coolest chick! She has been sober for 23 years and is my inspiration. We have a lot in common, and she knows where I'm coming from. So I meet with my group three times a week for three hours or so. We meditate a lot and have some really great discussions. I leave there not wanting to party or be entertained by alcohol, but wanting to do more with my life, and make a positive impact on those around me instead of a negative hurtful impact. I can't worry about yesterday, or tomorrow, but only what decisions I make today! I love you all, and you the most..(you know who you are!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hugs and kisses. good job.