Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bored... and More Bored...

Well still 32 days sober.. yeah for me... whatever... it's boring. I am sticking with it, but whatever. I've become obsessed with Nick Swardson, and Demetir Martin.. extreme comic relief if you don't mind the F word.. which if you do, seriously get over it. No one cares! Anyhow, I don't have much to say. In group today we watched "Happy Valley," it's all about the F'd up Mormans that are addicted to pain pills.. Maybe bishops should start doing U/A tests... or at least do a background check on them... not good.. poor Provo!

Anyhow, still bitter and sober!

XOXO Pants

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you, Annie. You're doing a great job. You'd be surprised to know how many people actually read your blog because they care about you and want you to be sober and happy. Write more.

Cain said...

I wish I knew who left this comment. Anonymous... come on, I have enought AA in my life.. ha ha.

Anonymous said...

who cares. let's just keep it that way. think of it as a ... let's say ... secret admirer?