Friday, September 5, 2008

Coining Out...

Well hello everyone. Sorry I haven't written for a while. I've been busy, and haven't really found the time to blog. Well I'm still sober, and working hard at it. It is a lot harder than I thought. I'm finishing up my intensive out patient program on Tuesday September 9, 2008. It has been a rough six weeks, but I know I have done the right thing. I'm looking forward to my coining out. That is when the group tells me what they think of my progress so far, and I tell them how they have influenced me. It will be great, and I'm glad that I will have my Mon, Tues, and Thurs nights free again. Not that I don't enjoy my group, it just takes up a lot of time. I am getting my masters degree, working a second job, and teaching school, oh yeah and being dumped by the love of my life. Ah shit happens. I still love him dearly, but I think he needs to find his own way and figure out what he wants. I know exactly what I want and I think that it scares him. What can I do, force feed him love.. nah.. well.. no kidding. Well life is looking up, and I'm slowly starting to enjoy the third grade although it has been a major shock to my system so far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Annie Pants! I'm so proud of you. I check your blog regularly to see how you're dealing with staying sober. I know, it's really hard, but only very strong people can make it and you're one of them. Keep up the good work!

Hillary Corpuz said...

I love you Annie and I am always here if you need a good time.

Maegan Leoni said...

I'm so proud of you. Reading this really made me smile. It's so nice to hear you taking care of yourself.
Miss you