
This is Alex and I... he's the sushi chef... and usually not this hairy!
Man the weekends seem to go by really fast! Today was productive though, we got a lot accomplished. My students seem to be getting used to our routine. I only gave out three bandaids today, a record!!! We finished watching a bugs life today. It's always good to have a movie at the end of the day, because that way you can threaten the kids with it all day if they misbehave! Not much exciting happened today. Oh we did learn how to write an i and t in curive. The kids find this to be really fun, I on the other hand am bored with it. I suck at cursive. I haven't written in cursive since, well the third grade. It is a lost art and a useless one at that.
My weekend was lame-0, except for sushi on Friday and brunch with Michelle on Sunday. On Friday Anji and I went to sushi at Sushi Maru! My good friend Alex works there, and totally hooked it up, it was awesome. Plus he's pretty cute to look at. We ate a lot of good stuff and I can't wait to go again. On Sunday G and I ate at Citrus, and she treated! What a doll. We had fun and of course we brought the little bug with us, G's daughter. I love her, them.
Well until next time....
Pants
6 comments:
I'm a bit heartbroken. Seems like you don't like me reading your blogs. Sorry. I'll stay away.
I didn't know you were 30. You look 24 =).
Take care and good luck in life! Tell those 3rd graders to behave or I'll come and ... ;)
The "Good Ol'" Anonymous
Oh geese, I don't care if you read my blog, but I just like to know who people are! keep reading!
When do they learn sentences? It seems like they should know that- shouldn't they?
Have you asked them who their political views side with? It might be interesting to see if their parents talk about the candidates around them enough for it to make an impact on their kids.
I remember my teacher asking me in 5th grade and me and one other boy were the only ones who were democrats.
Kind of funny.
-Cicely
ANNIE I told you Anonymous wasnt me!! Em asked if I was anonymous.. HECK NO.. You do look 24 though..
OK, I'm back again now that you don't mind. But why haven't you written anything for a long time? Tell us about yourself. You're important and we'd like to know.
By the way, that was The Anonymous.
Post a Comment