Thursday, October 9, 2008

We will miss you Cody Cooper...

Last night I attended the wake for Cody Cooper, a dear friend. Cody was an amazing person, and decided to take his own life Saturday night. It was a shock and something I wish never happened. Cody was one of the best snowboarders, and such a creative guy. He always had a smile on his face and loved a challenge. He took up sky diving and absolutely loved it. The one thing I remember about Cody is that he always called me by my full name.... "What's up Annie Cain?" was a common phrase. I will truly miss his carisma and love for people. Cody was alway kind to everyone that surrounded him. I hope that he is in a better place, and I hope he knows how much he will be missed and loved. Keep smilin' Cody, we love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to find your blog. I was at one time very close to Cody, I worked next to him for 3 years, bartending at the Vortex. I moved to Pennsylvania this past spring, and when I heard the news of what had happened, I was shocked, saddened and disappointed that I couldn't find anything for him online. Your blog was touching, your name is familiar--perhaps we once knew eachother... Thanks for taking the time to write this, I too will miss him dearly.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/ganardinero.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]Una gran guia de ganar dinero[/b]
Hemos hallado la mejor pagina web en internet de como ganar dinero internet. Como nos ha sido de utilidad a nosotros, tambien les puede ser de interes para ustedes. No son solo formas de ganar dinero con su pagina web, hay todo tipo de metodos para ganar dinero en internet...
[b][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url]Te recomendamos entrar a [url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/]Ganar dinero desde casa[/url][url=http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com][img]http://www.ganar-dinero-ya.com/dinero.jpg[/img][/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on mscain.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research displays that almost 60% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

Kim said...

Hi Annie,
I just found out about Cody, somehow the news traveled very slow over to some of us on the East Coast. I was Cody's girlfriend when he was living in Richmond, VA in the late 90s. I am just heartbroken to hear, and totally shocked. Thank you for posting something about him, like Jennifer, I haven't beeen able to find much beyond the obituary. I have so many happy and wonderful memories of him, such a free spirt, he loved big and will be deeply missed. Take Care.