Well not much new has happened to me lately other than being burried in work, but that is nothing new. I've been dating someone new, that is always fun. It's been a good change from you know who. His name I will leave annonymous, don't want to jinx anything. Anyhow great guy.
School is going well, parent teacher conferences next week, gag. I hate doing those because I always think that the parents will think I'm an idiot. It never turns out that way, but it will be a long week next week. Not looking forward to it.
I'm just finishing up the class I'm in right now for my masters degree and so glad, it has been a tough one. I don't know what I was thinking getting my degree and teaching and working a second job all at the same time. I wish I was rich and could just take off two years to get my degree done, but I can' afford it.
Well that is it for now! Happy Weekend everyone, and yeah for Obama!
No comments:
Post a Comment