Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Court was Kind to me...

Well I had court this morning and I am relieved to say it went a lot better than I expected. It was for a ticket that I was cited. The ticket was for "driving with any measurable amount.." Which isn't harsh like a DUI, but when it is your second offense like me, it can be pretty bad. Luckily my lawyer Fred Metos is amazing, and was able to bargain with the prosecuter. I have to pay a fine of 750.00, finish my therapy at A/D Phsycotherapy, and meet with my probation officer. I thought I would have jail time, and I am so glad I didn't loose my license. I don't think I could handle that again.

School is going well, and very busy. I finsished my masters class, and have a 29 day break before my next class. This will take away some stress hopefully. Pierre is leaving to Michigan tomorrow to visit his little Joey. I know he is so excited. It will be a good birthday present for him!

Well I'm into my third week of teaching third grade, and let me tell you, it is so different. They are very talkative, and sometimes I feel like my head is going to explode, but they are very sweet, and learning a lot.

Tonight I "Coin Out" from my program. I'm very excited, and look forward to trying to be sober.

Peace Out...
Annie

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

this may be weird, and i hope im not crossing any boundries, but i randomly stumbled upon your blog a little bit ago and i just waneted to say congradulations and that i hope things continue to work well for you. i have really been impressed with your honesty and your desire to change. again i hope i havent crossed any boundies by reading your blog...i dont even know you :)

Anonymous said...

You had a second offense? when? I just wanted to tell you that the other anonymous isn't me. I'm The Anonymous. well, let's see how you'll do after your program is over. I really hope you do a great job staying sober because no one likes intoxicated Pants.

Cain said...

Whoever this is, both annonymous, yes I had a second offense, but was lucky, and just have to pay a fine. I graduated my program last night, and no you're not crossing any lines. I write this blog in an effort to inspire others to be clean and sober.

Cain said...

This annonymous isn't Hillary btw?

Anonymous said...

No, not Hillary, not Michelle, not Pierre, not the other girl you had a cat fight with... Stop guessing. You won't get it. Call me The Anonymous. The other person is "anonymous". Thanks.

Cain said...

Hmmm... okay... and who did I have a cat fight with? No one I know of. And obviously you know my friends. Well whatever. Thanks for the encouragement.

Anonymous said...

When you find out who The Anonymous is- let me know.

-A. Non E. Mouse

Cicely said...

That last one was me. I was just trying to be clever, but then I decided I wanted the credit for my cleverness.

Anonymous said...

That's a lie. The last one was me. The Anonymous. I thought it'd be cool to spell my name out that way, not knowing that someone else would try to steal my genius. Nice try, Cicely!

The Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Epiphany: you look a lot like Kate Hudson.

The Anonymous

Cain said...

I'm kind of over the anonymous.. Who are you? This is really dumb. I'm almost 30, I don't really like games whoever this is. Cicely...

Cicely said...

I'm not 30. I'm 25- which is why I'm intrigued. I'm still a child.

I love The Anonymous.

Feel free to comment on my blog anytime. I'd comment on yours, but...

Anonymous said...

looks like its time to go private. The Anonymous should turn themself in as to avoid not being able to blogstalk in the future. just sayin...

pS. annie you know who this is but i do not want to be contacted by The Anonymous so i'm posting this anonymously.

Cain said...

Might just have to block this anonymous.

Cicely said...

This game is fun.