Saturday, January 17, 2009

My trip to Erie....



Well I just got home last week from visiting my brother and favorite sister in law! I went with my parents and two sisters Emily and Libby. We were able to see the new addition to their family, little baby Faye Suite Cain! She is absolutely perfect and I love her. I can't not mention Miles too. He is so big now and talks like crazy. He always is happy to see you! "Hi Annie!" He is such a busy body, always on the go! Faye was just as sweet as can be. I with that Dave and Cicely lived out here. It was so fun to see where they lived and how they were doing. We mostly played a lot of games and held the baby. It was hard to be away from my students for so long, but they seemed okay when I got back home. All together I had such a good time! I am so proud of my brother for getting his white coat at school. I know he will be an amazing doctor!

1 comment:

Cicely said...

That was cute. We miss you.