Thursday, March 12, 2009

Disney Land and Sea World... Yes Please!

I just have to brag about the fabulous time I had in Disney Land and Sea World with my family. We had such a good time! I went with my mother and father, Emily and her Fiance Brandon, Libby and Brad, Aly and myself. It was so fun to be with all adults and to just spend time with my family. My sister Emily was finally proposed to on the steps of the Newport temple.. Congrats! Here are a few photos and videos of our awesome experience! This is Aly and I in front of Club 33. I don't know if any of you have every noticed this secret club, but here is the door. It is tough to get a reservation, but once you do the experience is amazing. So I hear. I'm the only one in my family that hasn't been yet! Oh the A Team.. I'm so happy to spend time with this one! Emily insisted on visiting the Manatee exhibit. They were very cute.. this one gave all four sisters a little ride. Thanks for hoisting us up there Brad! We always have to visit the Bugs... good thing we had on our special Bug Life glasses. Here we are waiting in line for Space Mountain. We were so cold because we had just been on Splash Mountain. We always thought we would be the one family to walk off the ride dry... never happened. Oh the wet jeans and chaffing... ugh.

No comments: