Some funny things that happened today:
1.
Heaven: Ms. Cain these are for you!
Ms. Cain: Wow what pretty flowers Heaven, thank you!
Heaven: Yeah the school just grows them for free!
Ms. Cain: Great Heaven I will let everyone else know, including the principal!
This is Heaven:

2.
Mitchell described the last 12 levels of some crazy dragon slaying video, in detail, I'm not kidding, he had to go get a drink in the middle of it because he got thirsty. Here is a picture of him :)

3.
Damon claimed he was sick because of the H1N1 crap... He said that because he was a mexican his dad said he should stay home... There is a reason this kid was held back in 1st grade.. hmmm??
This is Damon: He is the one in the striped shirt probably not doing what he is supposed to???

4.
I let my students each ask me one question from the game trivia pursuit. I got everyone wrong except the last one, which was: What's the most popular jumping-off point for suicide attempts in France? Answer-- The Eiffel Tower
I got this right after Itgel said, "Hey Ms. Cain this ones an easy one, it's so obvious!" Does he know what suicide means?
This is Itgel: What does he know, "Dictionary Reader!"

So those were my Friday adventures... I really do love how innocent and hilarious my kids are, although I can already spot who is going to be the cool kids, the skaters, the goody goodies, the brats, the jocks, the emo's, and so on. It's fun to guess.
Okay, so what is new in my life, a lot, and part of which I wish not to discuss. However I will discuss the hot new boy in my life... well kind of in my life, if you call living in California on a military base and talking to me on the phone daily, "in my life." Hey if that's all I can get I'll take it because Mickey Rose is amazing, and I think I'm lucky to have met such a rad guy!
We met while I was in San Diego with The Abbster..(see below)... anyway, I met Mickey, and instantly took a liking to him! He is an amazing runner, has a great spirit and the most positive attitude ever. He is a marine, and the haircut is adorable on him, so is the uniform... We have a lot in common, and I don't think I've ever smiled this much in my life. Really you can't wipe the smile off my face when he is on the phone. I get butterfly's when he calls... this is the best way to date, everything stays new, but I could never get sick of his voice... Okay I'm getting sappy. Here are some cute pics of him....
Mickey Rose... I don't know why one of these is purple.. camera phone.. figures.


Until next time.... I'm going to go play in the wonderful mountains of Utah!
P.S. Four more weeks until summer...
1 comment:
Oh kids. You love to love em.
Post a Comment