Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm in love....for reals!

In July, I know not that long ago, I met someone I hope to spend a very very long time with. He is a blessing in my life and has changed my outlook on so many things I don't know where to start. His name is Alan, and I love him. I could update you for hours, but I won't. Instead I will just update you on our latest adventures. First here are some pics of my man.. Meet Alan... Alan is so great. Last night, for example, I had to put my stupid IKEA loft bed together. I highly recommend NOT buying anything from IKEA. Anyhow, he put it together with my funny neighber Ernie... It was quite entertaining to watch. Anyhow, we were short some screws and Alan went to buy them and put the bed together. Earlier that day he picked up a couch from my parents house and brought it to me. He is so great! I appreciate every second I spend with him. More on him later!

No comments: