The last time I posted was on September 11th I think. Well I will give you a brief update then. I am still dating Alan, yeah. He is my best friend, and we have a lot of fun together, I'm very lucky. My little sister got engaged, hooray! I really like Davey, he is good people for sure. Let's see, that leaves me as the only unmarried sibling in my family... cool, I feel special.
School is going well, term one just ended, and I am loving my class. They were very cute on my birthday on Friday. That is right, I just turned 30, YIKES!
I had a great birthday though. I went and ate with my family at Tai Gardens. Alan and I had soup and salad, it was good. Emily, Brandon, Mom, and Dad came to my dinner. We are celebrating it on Sunday though! I really love my family and I appreciate everything that they have done for me in the past few weeks.
I will post pictures as soon as I get my camera back. I left it in my managers car, and I no longer work for Mikado anymore. After 8 years of working in Sushi, I no longer do. Time to move on, and focus on just being a teacher... I want to work towards bigger and better things. I will have my masters in July, and in the next few years, hopefully my own little family!
Life is good, and I am happy to be me.
P.S. I am still sober.
No comments:
Post a Comment