I am currently in Moab with my family today. We came down to cheer on Emily, Brandon, Aly, and Dad in the races. My dad ran the 5 mile, and the others ran the half marathon. I was sad to not be running in it, but my knees are too lame. I'm hoping to enter some mellow road bike races this summer! I will update this post with a few pictures when I get home. The weather has been cold, but nice to be out of SLC.
As far as what is going on with me... well work work work. It seems that all I do is work or homework. I'm still dating Alan, and things are actually going really well. I say actually because I haven't done anything stupid to mess things up like always. We don't see each other much, but we try to when we can. I think it helps us to not get sick of one another. I don't really get sick of Alan though, I love being around him. He is in school right now and trying to finish his associates degree. I'm proud of him for doing school and working towards something.
I am still working on my masters. I am half way through the program, but I am so ready to be done with it. It gives me so much anxiety I can't stand it. Sometimes I feel like an idiot because I don't quite feel smart enough to be on a graduate level, but so far I have mostly A's and A-'s. Not bad!
So there are 48 Days of School left! Yahoo! And actually there are only two weeks until spring break, and only 10 weeks left of school. We are starting 4th term on Tuesday. This year has been tough because of personal struggles but as far as teaching it has flown by. We will be doing end of year tests in May, then reawlly we will only have two weeks left. I should not be counting down to the end of the year but I am, so oh well.
Libby and Brad had their baby Samuel! He is so cute and is almost just over a month old. He was born on February 13, almost on Valentine's Day! I'm so happy for them, he is precious!
Aly and Davey got married! Wow way back on December 30! I really haven't updated this forever. That leaves me the only single sibling in my family left... :( One day, I have hope that one day my life will not be in chaos and I will be able to have a family and a husband and all that jazz. I will just need to be patient. I think that my life will be very different this time next year! Hopefully done with school (master's degree).
Well until next time,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment