Spiders are Nasty! Sorry Spider Lovers:(
My family had dinner on a Sunday and we decided to eat on the patio at my parents house. I am not sure who noticed it first, but someone spotted this:
I know what you are thinking... sick. I kept looking at it, then looking away. I was just so curious and sicked out at the same time. After dinner we kept looking at it, and wondering what kind of spider it was, but we were having a hard time identifying it. It was some kind of garden spider, but the problem was that it was very swollen. Swollen = Pregnant. I think I would die if 1,000 more of these things were running around our yard. She did spin a beautiful web, but let's be honest, she is no Charolette's Web.
We left the spider alone for the night, mostly because none of us dared to get very close to it. It had two spikes on its' back. The next day it was in the same place. She was so fat I don't think that she could move. My dad really wanted us to leave the spider alone. When he was not around we decided that it was best that we send it on its way. My mom grabbed the spider killer spray, and sprayed away. I was not there when this happened, but arrived shortly after.
Mike Sharette had come over, because his motorcycle broke down, and he offered up his assistance. They stuck the dead spider into a water bottle, and we examined it a bit. Then, Mike wanted to disect it and really see what was inside of it. Here is how it played out. . . I still want to puke everytime I see this.
I am officially scare of spiders. More than I was before.
1 comment:
How did it play out??? GROOSSSSS!!
Post a Comment