Out with the Old and In with the New!
This last month has been a hard one. For almost two years I have worked at Insure Pro until about a month ago. The day was such a blur that I actually don't remember the date that it happened. I lost my job with them. They have their reasons, which I think are crazy, but in the end it was a very VERY good thing. I love my Insure Pro family, but I am so glad that I don't work their anymore. I was under pressure and inexperienced with what they expected from me. I can say that I tried my best to learn what I could, but it was time to move on. They gave me an awesome letter of recomendation, which I haven't had to use....
I had already picked up a part time job with The Last Samurai. They hired me on as a manager, and I love love love it! At first I was only working about two nights a week because I was full time with Insure Pro. Now that my schedule opened up I have moved to being basically full time! I love my schedule with them. For example: Today I slept in, and now I am blogging. Last night I didn't dream once about Insurance.
At the Last Samurai I am the manager and that makes me feel great! I have had almost every position that has existed in the sushi world.
I do have to say that Lorne is a bit of a dork, and he will get what is coming to him.
Come in and eat at the last Samurai!!!
xoxo
I do have to say that Lorne is a bit of a dork, and he will get what is coming to him.
Come in and eat at the last Samurai!!!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment