Friday, August 6, 2010

Natalie Merchant.... Red Butte Concert Series

My friend Talyor, a few of his friends, a few of my friend, and I attended the Natale Merchant concert up at Red Butte. It was a lot of fun although Natalie's taste in clothes has been tainted. Taylor and his friends go to the concerts at Red Butte a lot, and he invited me to come to this show. They camped out hours before the concert to ensure we had good seats. We did! Unfortunately it rained for a good portion of the show, and because of lightning it started an hour late.

Luckily we sat close to the VIP section and they gave us an umbrella to use when it rained!
I was a little disappointed because Natalie sang a bunch of poem songs from her new stuff. It was good, but I wanted to hear the classis old 10,000 Maniac's songs. I kept thinking she would sing one, then the show ended:(  Luckily she did an encore and sang about four of her older songs. I was happy.
I was also happy to run into Michelle Griffin and Sarah Lyman (and friends.) In the end, I was very happy I saw this concert and I had a lot of fun. Thanks again Taylor!
Michelle and Sarah
Lovely Ladies
Natalie
Taylor and I
Lyman Sisters
Taylor
It was fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.