Thursday, August 26, 2010

Uncle Fred's 79th Birthday Bash!

My Great Uncle Fred turned 79! His children and wife organized a birthday bash for him. It was really great. My Uncle Fred plays and loves the bagpipes! A few of his friends came and played and danced for him, they were awesome! There was a lot of people who came to wish Fred the best, and a lot of great food to eat! Happy Birthday Uncle Fred! Lookin' good kid...  


Here are a few highlights...

FRED!

Fred and Cousin Andrew!


John joins the mix!

Tyler and Uncle Fred

Lots of people to catch up with!

More 2nd cousins... Renee and kids!

Fred has a lot of great friends!

Scott's wife Alicia and son Zac!

Sam enjoyed the day too!

Mommy and Sam

Aunt Rama and her brother (I think)

Uncle Paul and Aunt Becky, holding lil' William!

Fred and his son Scott!

Another son of Fred's, Alan!



All together I think that Fred really enjoyed himself, and so did I. I have some really great relatives, and I'm very proud of all of them! Love you guys!

No comments: