Well I just finished my 25th session of Bikram Yoga! I'm doing a 60 day challenge so 35 more to go. I'm not saying I'm going to stop after 60, but a girls gotta have goals. I've learned a lot about myself in the past month and I feel really good and happy about it. I'm cooler than I thought I was. I'm really loving my job, and I am semi-loving my masters program (I'm just in a really dumb class right now all about Instructional Design), I feel healthier than I ever have, and I am sober!
This is my first day of yoga and my most current pics.... Don't laugh, I was sweaty and red in the face, but I'm proud of my progress!
After 2 Days
After 1 week
After 2 weeks
After 18 Days
After 24 Sessions...
I'm feeling good, going strong, and I don't want to stop! Yoga is changing my life!
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment