Monday, October 11, 2010

Inches... Not pounds... Yes please!

Okay I am on day 17 of my Bikram Yoga challenge! I have extended my 30 day challenge to 60 days! I'm so excited and full of energy... I highly recommend it to anyone! It is good for your mind, body, and soul, and sobriety:)  I am amazed at all the different body shapes and sizes that attend the classes... seriously anyone can do it! It takes years to perfect, but you lose weight and gain flexibility and clarity along the way!  My right knee has been a little sore the past few days, but it always feels better after 90 minutes in 110 degrees!

I am still biking everyday and loving it. It is starting to get chilly here and  our furnace isn't hooked up yet..(I lit a fire in the fireplace today).  So I need to purchase or dig up my winter biking clothes!  My sweat is starting to freeze as I'm biking home from yoga! Snow won't stop me though, I can do it.

Today I weighed 118 lbs. Same weight again. . . I'm getting a little frustrated, but I am losing inches and I am eating better than I ever have. Hopefully I will lose at least 1-2 lbs this week. . hopefully in my butt area...

Happy losing everyone, you're doing great! Namaste!

Pants that use to be too tight on my belly, but I would wear them anyway and be uncomfortable. Now they don't stay up:)

Day 15 - Feeling good, but I feel I look the same.


Side view - - I think I will add weights to my workout - Arms need toning!

I've been trying new things. . (baking, knitting, yoga) . . so I baked this French Crust Peach Pie! Made with fresh peaches from the local farms of SLC Farmer's Market! I had one little taste - ( I think my willpower is getting better, although I'm not a dessert person) - my family lovingly finished the rest of the pie:)

Annie


No comments: