My friend Sarah Fluhman pointed out that I am acting very similar to an old lady... Well I am glad! (Love ya Sarah). I am finding passion in the small things and those make me really happy. First a quick update on my Yoga Challenge! I FINISHED! 30 Days, 90 min, 110 degrees! I set out to do it, and I did it! However I signed up for 3 more months of it, so I have extended my challenge to 120 days in all! After that, I'm pretty sure it will just be habit! Here are a few photos of me up to date...
Sorry I took the pictures in the bathroom! Anyway, I'm feeling good and to me I look better than I have in a long long time!
Okay so I've also been knitting! My Grandma Buchanan was an amazing knitter, and I would like to carry on her tradition! She always knitted baby booties and a little sweater for each new grandbaby that was born. I don't know if I can keep up with all the babies, but I am going to try to! Here is a sample of what I have been knitting. Also if you would like to buy some you can visit....
I am a Knit-Wit, and more so when I am not even knitting...
If you would like me to custom knit you something, let me know the colors and what and e-mail me @
Samples:
My nephew Sammy modeled these ones! The yarn is from England!
Okay and now for Old Lady #2 hobby... I've really enjoyed baking lately. I don't know if it is because I don't drink anymore, but I find joy in making things, and that makes me feel good about me! I baked Creme Brulee last night, and it turned out pretty good.... Here is the process (super easy by the way!)
Not sure where the peanut butter came from??
This is my makeshift double boiler!
Mom and Dad said it was GOOD!
Next Sunday I will bake again, and knit! You know you're jealous Sarah! :)
2 comments:
Those boots are incredibly adorable. You should set up an etsy shop and sell them online. You can make bank!
Cicely, I have a Big Cartel account, but I'm thinking Etsy might be a better way to go!
Post a Comment