I was talking to Mark, one of the instructors, and he said the more you practice the more your life will just fall into place. He is so right! My diet, my mind, my body, my spirit, and my sobriety all seem to be coming together nicely. I can't help but smile all the time.
I know that I have a lot to work through in my life still, but I must say it feels as though I have opened the right door! I intend to open many more.... and like the title of the post said, I really have nothing to lose by doing all the things I'm doing... I had nothing to begin with! Finally I have me, yoga, love, biking, energy, a job, a great attitude, sobriety, and I smile a lot more!
Can't wait for day 10!
These were pictures after my 9th class in a row! I will take another one on day 15! When I complete the 30 Day challenge I will be doing my own challenge of 90 Days! I'm really excited! Go Yoga:)
No comments:
Post a Comment