Monday, September 20, 2010

Every Saturday...

Every Saturday I spend by myself! I really love the time I get to do whatever I want and alone. Sounds strange, but I really enjoy it. Every Saturday I hop on trax and head downtown. The first stop I make is at Whole Foods, where I read the newest yoga magazine, and attempt to comlete the New York Times Crossword. I usually get about 3 words.

Then I head over to my therapy, which is just a block or so away. My sessions are an hour. I love it, and my therapist is so awesome! I think that everyone needs one. You can tell them anything, and they don't judge. She gives great advice too.

Next, I bike over to the downtown farmer's market. I love it there. Even if I don't buy anything, I really have a lot of fun. I like being around people that all want to buy fresh, and organic, and local. There is a nice feeling there, and I feel healthier or something. Right now peaches are in season. They are so good. I bought a bunch and I'm going to bake a pie this week with them.

Then, I biked home from the market. It might not have been the best idea because it was 90 degrees. I made it home (16 miles) and felt so energized I decided to mow the lawn. The lawn looks great! I was so tired after that, I took a 3 hour nap.

It was a great Saturday! Can't wait until next week. I'm going to buy a pumpkin at the market... maybe make some pumpkin pie:)  Unfortunately, on Sunday I was so so so sick. I think I overdid it or something. All I know was that I couldn't eat, and was way dehydrated. More water next Saturday!


Some of the yummy veggies and fruit I bought!

Freshly mowed lawn!

Oh I also bought these awesome headbands from the market!



I bought 3 of them. They have velcro in them so they stay on your head super good. So cute!
Until next time!


No comments: