Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fore! The Cain's Go Golfing for FHE!

Each month one of us is assigned to plan Family Home Evening. I decided that I wanted everyone to go hit golf balls on the range. I think that everyone had a surprisingly good time. I was glad! Here are some photos of the evening!
Libby!
Emily even tried and did a great job!
Dad had fun!
Sam isn't quite big enough to golf yet, but soon....
I love golf although I really don't know what I'm doing.


 
She winds up....

and... the ball is still on the T!  This happened quite a bit.

All together I enjoyed myself and want to go more before the snow arrives this year!

Here are some golfing videos I forgot to add....




2 comments:

Emily said...

How about you get rid of the picture of me bending over. That would be great..

Loves.

Cain said...

Done Em! Sorry! I put them up in a hurry... Libby even mentioned that I should take that pic off or I would hear it from you. Sorry I didn't think about it. :( Loves