Friday, September 24, 2010

I Already Lost...

I was involved in a competition with my sister-in-law, which she has conducted a few times! It is a great idea except I don't have a lot of weight to lose, I just want to be tone and build muscle. So I won the first week at 119 lbs. Then the next week I had immunity. Except I gained a pound. If you gain your immunity is void. So bummer I am already out! I'm still going to challenge myself though....

Okay... since I am still an "at home" contestant I thought I would drop a little update on what I'm going to be doing. My yoga instructer challenged me to a 30 Day Bikram challenge! I'm really excited about it! I've been doing Bikram off and on and very randomly. Today when I went the instructor challenged me to a 30 day, then a 60 day if I can do the first part.
Bikram totally kicks my butt, but I feel so cleansed after and like the toxins are losing the battle. It exercises my brain because I have to focus on my body and not the heat.
So I decided to take some pictures on Day 1 of my challenge... I will take a new pictures maybe every 5 days! I look a little overheated in the pictures because I just finished class! Don't laugh!


Wish me luck! I've completed Day 1... 6 a.m. tomorrow starts Day 2! I can do it!

xoxo
Annie